Raisdale Mill Cottages
in the North York Moors
home prices accommodation location booking
Discover the North York Moors
Local Places of Interest
Stokesley - Market town, leisure centre with swimming pool.
- Market town, castle, walled garden, Duncombe Park, stately home.
- Captain Cook’s schoolroom, museum and Captain Cook’s monument (prominent landmark).
- Cistercian monastery and terrace.
Mount Grace Priory
- Carthusian priory.
Spout House - Thatched cruck house, 16th century former inn.
Hutton le Hole - picturesque village, Ryedale Folk Museum
Danby Centre - North York Moors National Park information centre
Sutton Bank Centre - NYMNP information centre
- North York Moors steam railway, Beck Isle Museum of rural life, castle.
-Historic fishing port, abbey, seaside resort.
- Historic walled city with minster and museums.
- Popular seaside resort, castle.
- Historic cathedral city
Dalby Forest Visitor Centre - 9 mile scenic drive with picnic sites and walks
- Magnificent 18th century stately home and extensive landscaped gardens
World of James Herriot - explore the home and surgery of James Herriot at Thirsk
- Theme park and zoo