home accommodation places of interest location booking
1. Provisional booking are held for a maximum of seven days. Booking is confirmed on receipt of a deposit of £50 for Beck Cottage or £75 for Forge Cottage. The deposit is non returnable.
2. The remainder of the cottage rent is payable 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. In the event of booking taking place 8 weeks or less before the commencement of the holiday, the whole amount shall be payable at the time of booking. If full payment is NOT received at this time the booking is deemed to be cancelled.
3. Cancellation must be made in writing. For cancellations made less than 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday, a refund of the balance will only be made if the accommodation can be re-let.
4. The number of persons using the accommodation shall not exceed the maximum number stated in the brochure.
5.The holidaymaker shall be responsible for all damage, breakages etc.
6. Animals are not allowed in the accommodation.
7. The owners are not liable for personal injury to holidaymakers, or damage to, or loss of, property.
8. Any breach of contract shall result in its termination.
return to the booking form
North York Moors Hotels iknow-yorkshire.co.uk